Saturday, August 20, 2011

Beyond Method #11

I have completed some online surveys, particularly when I was in college, but have never conducted an online survey. To my knowledge, the only regular patron survey conducted by my library is a paper survey handled by our children's services department in connection with our summer reading program. In the past, some adult programming satisfaction paper surveys were also conducted.

If I were assigned the task of conducting a patron survey, I would seriously consider utilizing one of the online survey tools presented in this method. Live audience survey tools could become increasingly user friendly in the light of the rise of cell phones, smart phones, and tablets, and might be an interesting option for future programming satisfaction surveys.

No comments:

Post a Comment